Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Terri's Fighters Won't Forget


It's hard to believe it has been two years since I posted my last post about the Terri Schiavo case on my site here... Hopefully, now that I am back, I will not wait so long inbetween postings again.

Having been there and seen the pain on the Schindlers' faces I can say this is one bit of American history that will be looked back on in shame long after we are gone. And rightfully so. For those who are still searching for answers in the Terri Schiavo case ,I created a site in memory of Terri with documents and much more. It's called JUSTICE FOR TERRI SCHIAVO.

For those who may not remember ,like Mr Thompson, Terri Schiavo was a brain injured woman who had a feeding tube put in in 1990 after she collapsed from an unknown cause. Her husband sued two doctors and he and his attorneys collected over $2,250,000. That's right! Over $2 million in January 1993. The sad thing is, it was in July 1993 that Michael Schiavo claims in his book that he met Jodi Centonze. The woman he lived with for over twelve yrs, had a family with, and married January 21, 2006. Less than a year after Terri Schiavo died after she was forced to go without food and water for thirteen (13) days.

I am devoted to getting the real facts in the case out into the public eye. I believe that if the media had done their job in reporting the facts in the case that Terri Schiavo's blood wouldn't be a stain on American history today.

I don't ask you to believe me , the facts in the case speak for themselves.

No comments: